Marilize Brand offers two types of consultation sessions for clients to choose from. The Designer Consultation session includes a sketch of the clients designer dress whereas the standard consultation session does not include a sketch.
1. A 50 % non-refundable deposit is required before the commencement of any work on the dress. A follow-up consultation with the designer will be conducted to confirm measurements and a design plan. In the case where existing images will be used as a reference to some design elements, Marilize Brand can not be held liable if the dress does not replicate the image provided.
2. The client should avail time for no less than three fittings during the design and production of the dress; excluding final fitting during collection where the remaining full payment (50%) is required.
3. Minor design changes will only be allowed at the first fitting. Small decorative changes can be made throughout the process, but once they are confirmed and complete, they can not be altered.
4. Final dress collection to be scheduled at least one week before the intended event.
7. Outstanding balance to be visible in the bank account of Marilize Brand before the morning of the collection date. Should this not be the case, the collection date will be postponed until such time.
8. Mandatory final fitting during dress collection. Upon the collection of the dress, no further alterations will be made unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties.
9. The dress design remains the intellectual property of Marilize Brand and may not be reused to design other dresses.
10. The dress of the client will not be made public on any digital marketing platforms belonging to Marilize Brand before the wedding but Marilize Brand does have the right to showcase any work afterward on her social media platforms and on her website.
11. If and when the photos are released on social media by the photographer or other persons, it would be highly appreciated if such a person will mention Marilize Brand as the dress designer and a participating vendor of the wedding.
12. Any payments made into the bank account of Marilize Brand should be followed by a Proof of payment emailed to Marilizebrand.email@example.com